Armenian Brandy tasting
Taste the legendary Armenian brandy!
The Armenian brandy tasting in Yerevan will take place in central Yerevan. During the tour you will hear the stories and legends of the Armenian brandy – from Russian tsars to British prime-minsters. You will taste different brandies paired with the Armenian fruits, chocolate and nicholas, a special brandy dessert. Over the course of two hours, you will learn the fascinating history of the Armenian brandy and what to look for when buying the Armenian brandy.
Your tasting will be lead by one of our English-speaking experts. No matter your prior wine knowledge, this tasting is perfect for anyone curious about Armenian brandy history.
- Meet on 6.45 in the Yerevan city center
- Walk down to the facility (3-5 min nice walk)
- English-speaking expert will guide us trough the Armenian brandy tradition and tell us all we need to know about the Armenian brandy
- Brandy tasting with fruits and desserts
- every day
- you can book online or by telephone
- price per person – AMD 20,000
WHAT WE WILL EAT
- Arcolade – an Armenian dried apricots in chocolate
- Nicholas – a special dessert for brandy
- Fruit plate – seasonal Armenian fruits (5 types)
WHAT WE WILL DRINK
- Armenian Brandy (3 types)
- Armenian Coffee
Why choosing this tour?
- Guidance by culinary expert
- Important for understanding local culture
- Private and corporate tours are available
- Unforgettable experience