“Armenian Carpets” Food Tour
Have you ever thought that the best restaurant in the city could be located in the Soviet-time factory? Most probably no, but this is not the case with Yerevan. A restaurant with no official name that is situated at the premises of the carpet factory is one of the best restaurants of the Armenian cuisine in Armenia. During this tour we will first the factory and see how the famous Armenian carpets are made. Then, we will have a tour at the carpet museum with ancient carpets with some of them several hundreds years old. After the tour we will have a dinner where our culinary expert will introduce you many interesting platesdishes of Armenian cuisine and enjoy local food and wines.
- We meet on agreed time and drive you to the restaurant
- Our guide will greet you at the premises
- Tour at the carpet factory to see how the real hand-made carpets are produced
- Tour at the carpet museum
- Every day
- you can book online or by telephone
- price per person – AMD 39,000
WHAT WE WILL EAT
We will have selection of the following main courses:
- Assorted Tolma – green leaves and cabbage tolma made in Western Armenian style
- Signature meat dish from Chef
- Signature fish dish from Chef
- Jingyalov hats – a traditional Karabakhi flatbread stuffed with 14-17 finely diced herbs and green vegetables (seasonable)
VEGETARIAN menu is available on request.
- Assorted Armenian cheese (5 types)
- Akhtamar – an Armenian fish salad
- Shushan and more – a salad from varied greens
- Beans and rishta (pastry) salad
- Green pepper staffed with carrot, beaeroot and celery
- Seasonal vegetables
- Seasanla greens
- Armenian desserts collection
WHAT WE WILL DRINK
- Armenian home made wine
- Kompot, a traditional home-made quince beverage
- Still and Sparkling water
- Armenian herbs tea OR coffee
Why choosing this tour?
- Affordable pricing
- Important for understanding local culture
- Private and corporate tours are available
- Unforgettable experience
See your tour on the map
Очень интересно и вкусно, незабываемые впечатления!!!
A real new breath to Armenian traditional dishes. Very tasty!
It was a unique atmosphere and delicious food. We were surrounded by traditional Armenian handmade carpet while eating. Great!
Can I book a tour without payment and credit card info?
Yes, we apply BOOK NOW, PAY LATER policy for our food tours. So, you can book a tour without credit card information. Upon booking our team will contact you to check your preferred payment method.
Where does the food tour start?
Upon booking of the tour you will receive the exact information of our starting location along with all information you need.