Culinary Master Class
During this tour we will drive to our villa in northern part of Yerevan (15-20 min drive from city center) to enjoy a master class by a culinary expert. During a master class we will learn how to do a khorovats, an Armenian specialty. We will follow the traditional way of making khorovats– starting with eggplants, pepper and tomato, then pork, lamb and beef, and ending with potato.
The master class will be held by an experienced Armenian cuisine chief. He will make teach us small secrets how to make traditional khorovats.
During the tour we will spend a great time at nice villa with a pool, located in a northern part of Yerevan with a beautiful view to the down town and mountain Aragats.
- We will pick you on agreed time and drive you to villa
- English-speaking guide and culinary expert will greet us there
- We will start from a refreshement
- Then we will proceed to the khorovats making process
- The chef will tell us about the local traditions, how and what shall be done in the whole process
- You can cook and prepare the food yourself
- three times a week
- you can book online or by telephone
- price per person – AMD 25,000
WHAT WE WILL EAT
- Khorovats, an Armenian pork / lamb / beef barbecue served with barbecued tomato, eggplant, pepper and potato
- Lavash and matnaqash
WHAT WE WILL DRINK
- Armenian wine
- Oghi (an Armenian wild pear eau-de-vie)
- Kompot, a traditional home-made fruit beverage (peach or quince)
- Spring Water
- Armenian traditional thyme and mint tea served with selection of anoush (fruit/berry dessert)
You can order a master class on making tolma, kebab, kapama (an Armenian pumpkin specialty), khashlama, pilafs, harissa and other Armenian specialty. Please check the details with our team.
Why choosing this tour?
- Guidance by culinary expert
- Unforgettable experience
See your tour on the map
Merci beaucoup! Très intéressant!
Научились правильно жарить шашлыки, начали с баклажанов, потом перцев и помидоров, и наконец мясо! Здорово! Наш эксперт терпеливо объяснял нам как все правильно делать.
Finally! Now I know how to make tolma! Great chef!
Are private or corporate events available?
Absolutely! Upon request we can accommodate any food tour from birthday parties, family reunions, conventions, corporate events, and more.
How much food is served on the tour ?
Our taste experience will serve enough food to fill up the food tour participants.
Can I book a tour without payment and credit card info?
Yes, we apply BOOK NOW, PAY LATER policy for our food tours. So, you can book a tour without credit card information. Upon booking our team will contact you to check your preferred payment method.
Do you offer hotel pick-up?
Yes, we do offer hotel pick-up for our tours. Please check with our team the hotel pick-up details.